Friday, March 13, 2009

No Way!

This little guy will be eight years old in less than a month. I keep trying to squeeze him so he'll shrink back down to be a baby, but it seems he is growing up whether mommy likes it or not. J. was the Star of the Week in his class. He brought in photos and wrote about his favorites.

We had such fun this week looking at old pictures!

  Here's what J. said: "My favorite toys are my American-Indian Army Guys from Scouts and Bakugan. My favorite story is The Thief and the Beanstalk. My favorite movie is Planet Earth. My favorite TV show is Sponge Bob. My favorite foods are hot dogs and Doritos. I have a special collection of rocks. My favorite dessert is root beer float with Oreos on top."


 

1 comment:

Maren said...

That baby pic looks a lot like Courtney. (No offense Miss Court...) His cousins love Bakugan too. I don't get it. Maybe it's because I hate the math part of the "fun toy" psht! whatevah! Like I wanna add while I'm playing. No. Thank. You!