Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More Photos

Sharing mini cupcakes with her preschool classmates last week.

The My Little Pony birthday cake! I discovered years ago that kids think you are an amazing cake decorator if there's a toy or two stuck in the frosting.



This week is parent teacher conferences so the preschoolers don't go to school. We've been enjoying girl time around here. Oh and getting tires and a new windshield for the van. And hanging drywall in the basement hallway. And folding laundry. And reinventing old stand-by meals to make them more nutritious (Last night the spaghetti and Costco meatballs meal turned into chicken parmesan--pasta, chicken tenders simmered in red sauce, and a sprinkle of parmesan). And packing for our spring break trip. And sending out birthday thank-yous. And uploading photos and blogging?!? I'm a weird-o when it comes to time management sometimes. . .

. . . I'm busting out the sepia, too?
And just to prove that not everyone in the family had crazy hair yesterday, I took this picture. Not really. S. just wanted to see if she liked the back of her hair. She did!
Time to hit "PUBLISH POST" and get on with my day. Hope yours is a fun one.

1 comment:

Maren said...

So so cute. I like the toys on the cake idea. It's not the first one you've done like that either. I must remember it for if/when I have my own kids. :)