Monday, January 12, 2009

Today's Etsy Pick

I'm glad one of my resolutions this year is to be more organized because look at this beauty I found on etsy:

link
I love this!

My new year's resolutions are boring this year. I came up with organizing paperwork and eating more vegetables. My sweet hubby likes to start New Year's Eve conversations with "I'm not really big on resolutions, but this year I'm going to. . ." He comes up with useful, great resolves. Maybe instead of coveting the talents of etsy sellers, I should make this completely unrealistic resolution: I want to learn how to make a shelf like that. Carpentry is one of two things I really, really, re-he-he-ally want to learn how to do someday. Pottery making is the other thing. Shapely shelves laden with pottery. Yummy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bookshelf looks so cool! How did they make that?

I can totally picture you making pottery. It looks like a fun talent to posess:)
I am good at shaping playdoh and cookie dough and that's about it.

I think my resolution is to learn the guitar I got 2 years ago. It's starting to collect cobwebs.

Maren said...

GORGEOUS! I likey! You should totally become a carpenter woman! That's cool! THEN you can make me a shelf like that! woohoo! :-D

You could start with a little birdhouse, then a dollhouse for your girls! (AWESOME!) then a mini book shelf (straight one) then a bigger one, then a KICK-BUTTY one like this!

AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I commented back on Janets. You also barely missed my new post. Check it out!

Kim and Aaron W. said...

Wow! That guy is seriously talented! I would love to have that bookshelf- wanna make me one?

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Cool bookshelf! You could totally build something like that, I'm sure! You can borrow my tools if you want :)