Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wore it Out

Ben and I went on a date to see "Gulliver's Travels" starring Jack Black. He cracks me up, especially when he dances. What a fun family movie, (although I would have preferred more clothes on the top half of the Queen of Liliput).
Growing up, we had a video movie of Gulliver's Travels. It was animated and we loved it. We would watch it all the time. In fact, we watched it until the video broke. We wore it out. I wish I had a copy of that movie. My kids would have loved it!

(There's a giant on the beach!)

For now, I'll take the next best thing:

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Maren said...

Nobody in here but us chickens!

Maren said...

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nxPYA5zdiE

You can find the rest from there. :) THERE'S A GIANT ON THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!