Thursday, July 10, 2008

Demolicious

I was at Costco emptying my wallet of it's contents, as I do on a regular basis, when I came across a demo so delicious I had to buy it. It was a vegetable stir fry with "Soy Vey Veri Veri Teriaki" sauce. The name of the teriaki sauce almost convinced me NOT to buy it (on the label it says that a Jewish boy met a Chinese girl. . . they loved cooking. . . and each other. . . and began their company "Soy Vey"). In spite of a cheesy name, the stir fry was nummy. I'm talking holy delicious, batman! The stir fry vegetables are Kirkland brand, but a total step up from their usual stir fry mix. Edamame, huge chunks of broccoli, water chestnuts, baby corn. . . it's so good you don't notice that it's nutritious! I'm going to try it with strips of beef because the flavor is reminiscent of L&L's teri beef. If there's a Costco in your area, go give it a try.

No comments: