Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Not Another Downtown Freeway Fix

During the summer months, my husband hangs out on freeways, off-ramps, and busy city streets. He oversees construction and repairs of state roads. It's gritty and ugly work sometimes. His jobsites are often filled with smells of exhaust and hot asphalt. That's all about to change. He still has the same job for now, but he will be in quite a different environment. Some engineers have all the luck! Ben went north an hour and a half today to see his late August/early September jobsite. Aside from the fact that he'll be on a bridge and way too far removed from solid ground for my liking, I'm a little envious!










The kids and I will be visiting Daddy and his breathtaking jobsite OFTEN during this bridge repair! Can you blame us?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!. Tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

Mom

Brandon and Lindsay said...

gorgeous! That will be fun to visit, especially in the fall. I want his job (well not when he is working on freeways, but I'll take the bridge over a pharmacy any day!)