Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today's Etsy Pick

There's something wonderful about etsy! If you haven't wasted an afternoon on that site yet, I highly (guiltily) recommend it. Everything is handmade, so crafty people like me can steal lots of great ideas. And crafty people who have to spend their time on housework (read blogging) can buy other crafty people's stuff! My sis-in-law posted about felt food on etsy the other day. Felt food led me to mini food. How cute is this? The Hershey's Kiss cookie is my fave (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_20&listing_id=11319150). I did a search for "miniature food." Too much fun!

2 comments:

Amy Smith said...

This new blog is a great idea!!! I love the bracelet. Etsy is very much my preferred way to waste time. Many of my christmas gifts this year are Etsy copies or originals if you are lucky.

Maren said...

Etsy is awesome. I had a seller account on there once... it kinda fizzled out and no one liked what I had to sell. I've wasted time and some money there! Love it!