Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First Things First

Okay, so I have a lot to blog about. A broken arm, duct work, soccer. . . But this is way more important! Here's the egg-free cake recipe I've been telling people about:

Wacky Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Sift into bowl:
2 C sugar
3 C flour
1/2 C cocoa powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda

add:
2/3 C oil
2 tsp vanilla
2 TBSP cider vinegar
2 C water

Mix well. Pour into greased pan. Sprinkle to with chocolate chips. Bake for 30 minutes.

So good. So moist (sorry, Maren). You know how yummy Costco chocolate chocolate chip muffins are? This recipe beats Costco's muffins!

1 comment:

Maren said...

You could have called it melt-in-your-mouth fantastic. But nooOooOOoOo you had to go and use the M word. *shudder*

I will try this recipe though. And I won't feel guilty about eating the batter, while I secretly wonder if a bad egg will kill me.

Also, I'm putting on my recipe box blog. :)