Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blogging at the Library? Really??

Found the camera. It was in the van down between the front seats. I'll post new pictures soon.

But not right now because I'm blogging from the library!!!

So our computer is pretty much dead. Someone stole administrative rights/password and I had to call Maren to help me see if they also stole all our files. The Desktop looks totally different and there were NO documents in the "my documents" folder, which included our pictures. We ended up doing a .jpg search and finding the pictures, so that's a relief.

We will be buying a laptop to replace it and although we don't like how invasive this "crash" has been, a laptop will totally rock. And I've been thinking about buying computer games for the old one and setting it up in the kids' room (no internet access) so the new laptop is for mom and dad only. I don't know for sure what caused the crash, but I can't see how keeping the kids away from the new computer could possibly hurt. Wish us a happy computer shopping day. Thanks to Maren for checking out the good deals!

My next post will be from a new computer. Are you excited or what?

No comments: