Monday, March 28, 2011

My Sunbeam

My daughter loves her primary teacher.  When I went to pick her up from class after church yesterday, there was a Noah's Ark play set in the middle of the room and a chalkboard drawing of an ark on the water.  And this morning after the big kids left for school she was telling me all about how animals give us stuff. "The animals give food to us.  The sheeps give us socks and shirts.  Isn't that weird?!?  That's what sheeps give us!  And cows give us milk.  And mouses give cheese to us.  And horses give us. . . hay?  Jaguars give us. . . I don't know what jaguars give us!  Do you know what jaguars give us?"

I have NO idea.

But right now she wants to pretend we're animals who eat stuff.  "Real stuff."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's cute! I love it...at least she learned something. I ask William and he says he learned about family. Then the handout he gave me was about the gift of the Holy Ghost. He must have heard the word family sometime during the 2 hours of Primary and that was the only thing that got through.